Hi Bitchessssss,
I've been so busy recently working in my nannying job. When I come back I see 18 followerssss!! Yay im so excited new people! Anyways I wanted to give a life update, I just started my new nannying gig and I love it. I love florida and all it has to offer. Its been so hot though! Hows everyone's weeks been? Does anyone ever feel like life is going to good sometimes, cause thats ME right now. I miss my friends though lowkey from jersey but its okay! I see you guys like the vibe but I wish I could incorporate it in my everyday life, I don't know where to thrift or anything in Florida (any recs?). Moving from Jersey to Florida is a whole different vibe I never expected but in a good way. I was wondering the type of things you guys would want to chat about because I wanted yall to be included duhhhh. I can talk about anything really and I want this blog to be so fun. Theres not much that went on in my life recently besides my new job, its great I love my boss and the baby is literally so adorbs.
I feel like Fran Fine everyday I work these types of jobs (except without all the hunky boss part). The only part that has been sucking about life is I don't have a car yet since the move from jersey 😔. I also was thinking about maybe applying to college soon once I get like super settled in at my new place. I definitely want a career bitchessssss! Another life update is I have not worked on my book in ages I honestly think I have writers block not gonna lie. I gotta figure out how to get rid of that. I think this blog has been one of the best ideas I have ever had. I'm so grateful I opened tik tok lol and seen sugarplumblondie's page shoutout to her. Anyways bitchesss thats all I got for now I hope you guys are having the best days ever and things are looking great for you guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment