Saturday, July 25, 2026

First Blog!

Sooo, this is my first blog I feel like I have so much stuff I want to rant about but we'll get to that later. I'm 20 yrs old. I just moved to a new state with my boyfriend (florida). This is so exciting I get to type all my thoughts down even the crazy ones lol. Its so nice to feel like i have a safe space! Anyways can't wait to continue blogging just wanted to do a little first blog moment!  

4 comments:

  1. omggg haii i love this!! your aesthetic is so cute! i also moved to florida with my bf 🤞😛

    i loveee a good girlblogging safe space. excited to see what u put out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I was so inspired by your blog that i had to make my own! I'm so excited to continue writing on it! Thats crazy we florida baddies!!

    ReplyDelete