Saturday, July 25, 2026

All About Me

Hi Bitchessssss, 

I thought I should write a few things about myself so you can get to know the person whose thoughts you are listening to! Well, I first wanted to say I'm glad I made this space for me to chat finally. I'm very new to blogging and I never thought to do something like this but now I am excited to jump right in! 

  • A Few Things About Me
My name is Kayla, I just moved to Florida (its so hot!!!!). I am 20 years old, I have a dog named Tigger after Winnie the Pooh, I live with my handsome amazing boyfriend. My favorite colors are pink and black. I love me some rock music and some pop (i know two completely different genres), but play me some PTV Or Sleeping with Sirens and im your girl! I am addicted to coffee, I like to read books so give me some recs!! I wanna be a therapist and Im currently writing a book! I work as a nanny right now and I love it. I'm an aquairus! I'm very outgoing and bubbly. 

If my boyfriend could use one word to describe me (had to ask him because I have no one else around lol), he says I'm angelic but his first response was smelly :( ANYWAYS...

  • My favorite movie genres are Rom-com, romance, dystopia, fantasy, action, I also can get down with a good thriller sometimes. My favorite movies are Twlight (whole series) , Pretty Woman, Divergent (whole series), Harry Potter (every single one), Ella Enchanted, 10 things I hate about you...the list goes on! 


The top 5 Songs I can listen to on repeat rn are....

The cure - Olivia Rodrigo 

Hold on till May - Pierce the Veil 

If You Can't Hang - Sleeping with Sirens 

Sue Me - Audrey Hobert 

So Far So Fake - Pierce the Veil 


I love acting and singing as well, even once upon a time wanted to pursue a career in it. I've been in musicals and plays! But anyways I wanted to give you guys a little insight about the person whose writing your reading hope that clears some things up! See ya on the flipside 


Bye Bitchessssssss 

Signing off KG...💋

2 comments:

  1. i am OBSESSED with the cure, i think it's my new favorite song omg. i love it so much here <3

    ReplyDelete