Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Movies/Tv Shows Everyone Should Get Into

Hey Bitchesssss, 

So I was thinking of some things I could do on this blog and maybe I can give you some recs for a good movie night or even a tv show you should def binge. Like I said in my little intro I am a movie/tv show fanatic and I am always watching something new. I'll give you some movie series you definitely have to get into as well as tv shows. First things first lets start off with a BANGER... 

  •  If you haven't already you guys should definitely get into the Divergent Movie Series (I made my bf watch them now hes in love just as much as me), Basically its this Dystopian, science fiction, action film series. It's really good you never get bored really! It's based off the books so if you are more of a reader than guess what they have BOOKS! Its basically about a society divded into 5 factions, they don't like anyone being independent because they don't want anyone to "threaten the safety of them all". I don't want to spoil anything but you guys should definitely watch if your into that sort of thing.














  • Another one I think is pretty good is The Twilight Movies, I rewatch every year in the fall of course but sometimes just whenever, alot of people say its "cringe" but its not. Thats my hot take to be honest twilight is one of the best movie series I've seen and I even read all the books before watching the books go more into depth and are way better in my opinion but aren't all book adaptations. If you haven't seen it basically its a romance/fantasy about a teenage girl who moves back with her dad, falls in love with a vampire, bunch of complications happen, even has some love for her werewolf best friend whos in love with her etc... Its a great series and you guys should definitely get into if that sounds like something you might like! 



















  • Here's a tv show everyone should watch, The Vampire Diaries, I watch this all the time as well I'm always rewatching another thing with romance, action, fantasy and vampires. Its so good I watch this every year and it makes me so happy. Theres more spin offs to the show like The originals ( which I love ). Also, Leagcies (not a huge fan). Basically the vampire diaries is about these vampire brothers and this girl named Elena, it tells their story and others there is so much stuff happening you never get bored. 



















  • Another tv show i love is, Pretty Little Liars, it is so good keeps you on your toes, basically its a show about teenage girls and their friend who went missing and they are moving on with their lives since its been a year than all of a sudden they get a threatening text message from a person called A for anonymous. So they try to find out who a is and if it could be their missing friend who knows each and every one of their secrets. Its very mysterious which I love and kept me on the edge of my seat. 


















Alright guys, I wrote a lot on this one I will definitely do another one of these again because I have way more shows and movies that I love! Write again soon! 


Bye Bitchessssss, 
Signing off KG💋

No comments:

Post a Comment